Monday, November 15, 2010

That Girl ... Quilt Along

When I saw Jennifer was doing a quilt-a-long, I knew I wanted to get on board. It took me a little while to get started, but I've finally made up all my blocks. I just need to square/wonk them up and piece them together.



I didn't have a charm pack so I used 8 different Prints Charming fabrics. The cars and the rainbows are my favourites ....





I picked the grey for the outer border because it picked up the colour of the cars, but I'm not sure if I'm loving it ... I'm hoping I'll love the grey once it's trimmed down to size.

5 comments:

  1. I think it will look great, very modern! I love the car fabric too, I made my boys matching vests with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will look great too! You could always add some extra colour with the quilting :) Those fabrics are amazing, and its going to be a gorgeous boy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm always so jealous of those of you with Prints Charming stashes LOL! I really like the grey too...

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jennifer--those Prints Charming fabrics are sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete