Monday, November 1, 2010

Holiday

I'm in Sydney having a great time with my sisters. I've really enjoyed some quality quilting time with Kate and some R&R with some of my other sisters, their husbands and my nieces and nephews.

Anyway, these are some of the fabrics I've been playing with ........



I'm having too much fun to blog regularly ..... but I hope I'll have lots to share when I get back. Catch you soon :)

P.S. To all the robbers that may think my home is an easy target. Check out this post ..... and my husband is home too!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha... I wouldn't try it if I were a robber! I had to lock up my Rafael this morning as he wouldn't let the roofers into the house.. Dogs are very good guarding the house! (sure your husband is too, lol). Glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete