Sunday, January 16, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auction # 2 CLOSED

Introducing .....
Henna Garden Crazy 9-Patch Cushion Cover



Once again, this 18 inch cushion cover (approx. 19 inches including the binding) is made from Sandi Henderson's "Henna Garden" prints from her Farmers Market, Meadowsweet and Meadowsweet 2 ranges.


I have quilted in straight lines which gives it such great texture.


The sashing and backing is made from a linen/cotton quilting fabric and the binding/envelope opening is bound in "Henna Garden" in leaf.
It is machine bound to ensure durability.

Please note: The auction is for the cushion cover only, the cost of sending it through the post with cushion insert is prohibitive.


How this auction works:
1.  Bidding will start at $20 (Australian).
2.  You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address.  Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.  
3.  Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4.  This auction is open to everyone. Postage is FREE for all.
5.  The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight 9pm on Monday 24th January 2011.
6.  At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address).  The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email.  Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your cushion cover to you.
7.  Thank you for participating and happy bidding!


As I said with the last auction ... you don't have to buy both of my auction items,
but they sure do look mighty cute together!!

Thank you so much for your support of such a worthy cause!!

Photobucket

& don't forget to go here to see many more auctions!

9 comments:

  1. I will up the opening bid to $25 (Australian). LARoddy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $30 for me :)They are just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. 32 for me, I love Henna garden! good on you for your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  4. $43 for me, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your generous bid Mich, but can you please post your email address here or email it to me at ameliasliedrecht@yahoo.com so your bid can count and I can contact you after the auction finishes if you are the winning bidder. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. $55 from me! Please email me at domtoniburton@yahoo.co.uk if I'm the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna bid $100 fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete