Thursday, May 26, 2011

Winner!!

(I tried to post this a few hours ago but as I was copying and pasting the random number generator icon we had a blackout and I lost it ... so here we go again ..... lucky I wrote the winning number down) 

Wow, thanks to everyone who dropped by my blog over the last couple of days and especially to those who left a comment, a whole 286 of them!! When I asked my husband how many people he thought entered my giveaway he guessed "20" ... not even close ;)

I started replying to all of your comments but in the end I've run out of time, but I do appreciate each and every one of your lovely comments and it was nice to learn more about what fabrics, quilt blocks and crafts that you like!

This was my first time making a dresden plate and I loved the experience. It definately isn't as hard as it looks, in fact I have started making a dresden plate baby quilt and so far I think it looks great (I'll keep that for another post). I used this tutorial (with a few minor adjustments).

So I suppose you want to know who won the giveaway!!



Congratulations to commenter 129 Sarah from Kiwi Gets Crafty!


 Sarah said...
So pretty! I'm not a quilter, but at the moment I've been teaching myself to crochet :)
Thanks for the giveaway

May 24, 2011 1:55 PM
 

Please email me your postal address and I'll get the pillow cover in the mail to you ASAP!

Thanks once again to everyone, I wish I could have shared something with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment